Tuesday, April 04, 2006

ALIEN NATION FAVOR

Favor Time!

Man, I used to love the ALIEN NATION TV Show back in the 90s! They've recently released the Complete TV Series on dvd and I've been making my way through them the past week or so. Sure its dated as hell and a bit silly, but I'm still loving it! After the series was cancelled, they brought back the show in the form of made-for-tv/direct-to-video movies, which wrapped up alot of loose ends and took the story farther along.

I kid (sort of) about everyone buying me stuff, but I have a favor to ask all of you, my friends and loyal JimSmashers! Go to NETFLIX and put in a request to have them carry those ALIEN NATION sequel-movies! If they get enough requests, they'll carry em.
Here's a link to their "Movie Suggestion" page (You'll have to log in).
Just ask them to make available these:

ALIEN NATION: Dark Horizon
ALIEN NATION: The Enemy Within

ALIEN NATION: Body and Soul

ALIEN NATION: Millennium

ALIEN NATION: The Udara Legacy


If you do this for Jimmy, I'll forgive you for not buying me the life-size ALIEN bust.....maybe.
THANK YOU ALL!! And yes, I know I'm a dork. Duh.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha-ha-ha!
Done.

Good thing as I was about to send you money for the alien thing. much cheaper this way. ;)

let us know if netflix starts carrying the movies.

Anonymous said...

omg! I remember that show! It was fun. I told netflix, too.

Anonymous said...

make that 3 netflix notifications, G.

Anonymous said...

too funny, Jim!
I submitted a request for you, also.

Anonymous said...

Done, brutha!

Anonymous said...

tru the show was a tad too obvious in its socio political messages, but the messages were important and relevant; a mirror to our own society and species. most people saw the show and thought "oh that silly show with the funny alien heads?" but they missed the point completely. great show and should have had a longer life. I submitted my request to netflix for both of us. I didn't know about about the last 2 movies and want to see them!

Anonymous said...

you are insane! I told netlix, too. at this rate you should have your movies within the month!
:)

Anonymous said...

did my part. enjoy!