Thursday, June 01, 2006

BUCK ROGERS, I HARDLY KNEW YA

Dig this Buck Rogers figure! I used to have him! I bought him at a KMart on the way over to visit the Grandparents one weekend when I was like 7yrs old. And there he stayed as I somehow lost him there in their small TV room. Which is weird, since I was only playing with him in front of the TV stand. We looked everywhere for him but no luck. Unfortunately, my grandparents moved out of that house about 8 years ago, so there's no chance of finding him now. To this day, its an Unsolved Mystery that often keeps me up at night. I still think one of them took it while I wasn't looking. Buck Rogers figure with kung fu grip. Can you blame them?

2 comments:

Jen said...

maybe the dog at ate it
nahhh
they stole it!!

Anonymous said...

when i was a kid, my dad wanted to name our new puppy buck rogers. my brother and i were like, "who?"

don't look at me like that, jimmy. i was only into hot wheels then.

anyway, we named him buckwheat.

:>)