Friday, June 02, 2006

NANOO NANOO NEWS

Shazz-bot! Looks like they are making a MORK & MINDY movie with the original cast!

No word if Jonathan Winters will return to play Mork's son, Mearth. No seriously, he played Mork's son. I'm not making this up - Due to the different Orkan physiology, Mork laid an egg, which grew and hatched into the much older Winters. Apparently, Orkans age "backwards", thus explaining Mearth's appearance. Hmmm, maybe Mearth is best saved for the sequel - you don't want all your eggs in one basket.

Speaking of eggs, did this Mork figure. I had him as a child. He came in a plastic egg.

Nanoo Nanoo.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
*Little Known Fact: Mork & Mindy was a spinoff from an episode of Happy Days. Pic.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Wow
I can't believe you just posted that!
That's so strange...
because
When I read your Buck Rogers Post

It reminded me of that Mork figure for some reason. I had one too!
but my dog chewed it up.
I was so sad...

That's CRAZY

Lisa said...

I LOVED that show growing up. However, I doubt they can replicate it so long after. They should just put the eppisodes on DVD and not try to recreate something.

Anonymous said...

OMG I remember Winters on the show! I totally forgot about that! How do you remember all this stuff, Jim?!