Friday, June 02, 2006

THUNDERDOME

"Two Men enter. One Man leave..."

I've said it before, never underestimate the insane extent Dorks are willing to go to be even dorkier. Take these guys for instance: they've made a real life THUNDERDOME (Mad Max 3). Yep.

Click here for video and here for pics.

Tina Turner was unavailable for comment. But if she was available, I think she'd say something along the lines of "We don't need another hero, all we need is to find the waayyyyyy home, all we are is what we long forrrr, the thunderdome!!!!"

------------------------------------------------------------
* This was swiped from Woospace! Thanks, Woo! Great find!!

1 comment:

woobot said...

Thanks bro, love the repost, the power of song is much overlooked, now I have it in my head, and I can't get it out.... Pig shit rules!