Friday, June 01, 2007

GANGUS' MARVEL PAINTINGS

While looking for info on this octoboer's BETA RAY BILL'S HAMMER replica release ($315), I stumbled upon some cool fan artwork by "GANGUS". I think he did concept work for the Marvel Alliance game. Click on the images to enlarge and check em out! And click HERE to see some more. Oh, and buy me that Beta Ray Bill Hammer.... seriously, I saw the THOR Hammer replica yesterday and it was pretty neat. Gimmie!
Man, I LOVE that Beta Ray Bill painting!Nice work, Gangus!

2 comments:

spaceJASE said...

GANGUS is really Glen Angus and he works at Raven. (an Activision company) He painted about 60 of these illustrations for Marvel Ultimate Alliance. He even did 4 for us when we added 4 extra characters to the PSP version.

Sweet stuff.

Anonymous said...

it's beautifull. I really like his Beta RAy Bill, and early cap concepts.....Great Job all around. Tell him to keep up the good work.